TMC Concrete Coatings & Finishes is a concrete coating and finishes subcontractor that installs superior flooring systems in commercial spaces throughout New England. We install Concrete Polishing and Staining flooring as well as Resinous Flooring systems that include Epoxy, Urethane Mortar, Waterproofing, and Sealers. We give detailed attention to our customers’ needs and assist them to resolve flooring related challenges that may arise during a project. We take pride in our crew members’ long-term employment, training and skills in order to provide the best quality workmanship.
At TMC, we work to create an open atmosphere of trust, honesty and respect. Harassment or discrimination of any kind including that involving race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, mental or physical status is unacceptable. This principle applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, transfer, promotion, layoff, recall, termination and other terms and conditions of employment.
Epoxy Flooring & Concrete Polishing Installer
We are a busy epoxy flooring installer & concrete polisher that serves customers in the New England area (Primarily within the Rt. 495 region). We are seeking to hire installers to be part of a team responsible for timely and mistake-free product installation or concrete polishing.
Full-time; scheduled hours are variable week to week based on project availability; including nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- group health insurance
- competitive pay rates based on experience
- full-time applicants are eligible to receive paid holidays, sick/personal time off, and vacation
- ability for the qualified applicant to grow into a Team Lead position
The ideal applicant is a reliable, personable, detail-oriented problem solver who enjoys working with their hands. The applicant will have good mechanical ability and basic tool knowledge.
Experience with commercial grinding & polishing equipment would be a bonus. Training is available. We will provide you with the training to obtain an OSHA 10 Certification.
The requirements listed below are representative of skills required.
- Able to follow directions, understand work rules and procedures while working as part of a diverse team.
- Able to read and understand material labels including safety information, production information and product directions.
- Understands deadlines and works to ensure timely completion of work. Willing to raise potential obstacles in meeting deadlines to the Team Lead.
- Able to operate equipment including: sanders, grinders, mixers, burnishers, scrubbers, and shot blasters
- Able to lift 50 pounds or more repeatedly.
- Applicant must adhere to and abide by all safety regulations. Including following work rules with regard to safety equipment.
- Applicant must be able to work on their knees for an extended period.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation.
- Applicant must be able to complete and submit an accurate time card in a timely manner.
- Attend all staff meetings and training/safety sessions as required and perform other tasks as needed/requested.
Interested candidates should submit a current resume and/or our job history for the past 3 years to Leon Zaimes, VP of Finance & Administration, email email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.