The installation of an epoxy concrete coating flooring system has many advantages:
- enhanced and revived look of your space
- provides protection to the floor’s surface
- a safe non-slip surface in high use commercial areas
- ease of cleaning and maintenance
- variety of colors and finishes
- and additional resistance to abrasions.
Epoxy systems can be environmentally friendly. They emit low odors during installation, are seamless, and can be antimicrobial in nature. The variety of finishes include high gloss, matted, orange peel, slip free textures or a clear coating that can show the exposed aggregate within the cement floor.
Epoxy and Urethane Mortar systems include both 100% solids and water-based liquids and come in various thicknesses depending on the use of the floor space.
Facilities that commonly use epoxy and urethane systems include:
- restaurant kitchens
- commercial rest rooms
- light manufacturing
- food processing
- clean rooms
- pet care and clinics
- fire and police stations
- and medical care spaces.